played a major role in transforming the entire concept of Fire Fighting
by unveiling a distinct Water Mist Technology and Compressed Air Foam
based Fire Extinguishing System which possess a unique feature of
extinguishing Class A, Class B as well as Live electrical Fires up to a
range of 1000 Volts.
also changed the concept of Fire fighting by bringing forth a unique
Fire Fighting Bike which is specifically made for narrow roads or
crowded by-lanes which are difficult to access by normal Fire Tenders.
This unique bike has been regarded as the “Best New Launch Product”
during DEF EXPO 2010 and has also boosted our confidence to become the
most reliable name in the arena of Fire Fighting.
aware of the emerging threats/dangers emerging from CBRN risks and have
introduced a breakthrough technology, FASTACT (First Applied Sorbent
Treatment against Chemical Threats). This is based on the Nano
Technology, which is used by the NDRF Karnataka State Fire &
Emergency Services and Indian Army Shelters. The aforesaid product can
be used by Pharma companies as well.
We are focused towards providing unsurpassed solutions in not only the domain of Fire fighting and Natural Disasters but also in mitigating the CBRN risks.
we have aligned us with Blaze Cut which is considered as an economical
as well as effective solution for fire taking place from engine
compartments or small electrical panels.
recently come up with composite extinguishers which are characterized by
light weight and corrosion resistance for up to 10 years. These are
manufactured as per the EN3-7 Standards and are available in various
capacities and in Foam and ABC types.
Also, we have introduced an AED for SCA having CPR voice prompts in our national language i.e. Hindi language.
We have associated us with RESQMAX for its tactical device and rope launcher for the domestic Market.
established tie-ups with FirePro, Cyprus and have come up with automatic
fire detection as well as suppression systems using condensed aerosol
technology. This technology is absolutely non-toxic, non corrosive and
is completely safe. All the products are UL Listed.
products have been extensively used in the past for saving lives by
lightening areas at the time of accidents and coping with small to big
fires. ASKA gives utmost value to human life and will continue R&D
and innovative ideas to save life.
backed by 20 engineers for quick after sales service across the country
along with assured users for spare parts throughout the Indian market.
Aska Equipments Ltd. is a manufacturer, importer, supplier and exporter of a spectrum of products, which may be listed as follows:
|Fire Fighting System
|Water Mist Fire Fighting System||Disaster Relief Equipments||Telescopic Tiltable Mobile Lighting Tower|
|Inflatable Tower||Tiltable Tower||Inflatable Lighting Tower|
|Mobile Lighting Tower||Inflatable Emergency Lighting System||Water Mist Gun (Fire Fighting System)|
|Life Finder Detectors||Luminaries||Hazmat Cum Emergency Vehicle|
||Night Vision Equipment|
|Cutters And Saws|
|Rescue Cutters||Reinforced Concrete Cutters||Metal Cutters|
|Iron Rod Cutters||Glass Cutters||Rail Coach Cutters|
|Diamond Chain Saw||Bullet Chain Saw||Circular Chain Saw, etc.|
- First company to introduce tiny worship lamps (1972)
- First one to come up with Emergency Saving Luminaire or Flood Lights with special Stainless Steel Reflector (1980)
- Telescopic tiltable lighting towers (1992)
- In the year 2000, introduced the world's first inflatable lighting tower with international patent; in technical collaboration with EIL, System of Italy
- Introduced Rescue Saws in collaboration with Cutters Edge USA in 2001
- Developed Disaster Rescue Lighting Vehicle, the first of its kind in India in 2002
- The year 2004 saw the introduction of Hazmat Cum Emergency Vehicle
- Introduced Water Mist Fire Fighting System with German Technology in 2005.
Quality forms the backbone of our organization and is something which is always upheld under all circumstances. Our quality inspectors ensure that the products produced are of A-grade quality and are at par with international standards. They ensure this with the help of our well equipped in-house quality checking unit, where the products are tested on various parameters as specified by ISO 9001:2000 specifications. Only the best products are then made available in the market.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing unit backed by an arsenal of latest technology machines and equipments
- Upgradation of the machines as per latest technological systems
- A team of experienced and qualified professionals to carry out all tasks with perfection
- A large warehouse to stack goods to meet bulk orders effectively
- In-house logistics department to deliver consignments well within stipulated time frames.